Sunday, March 25, 2018

Week #10- Introduction to SEO- Ch. 9

This week I read the last chapter of Introduction to Search Engine Optimization, and it is titled Exploring SEO Certification. This is something that we had to do for this class. We had to get a Hubspot certification. You might have seen this on my previous blogs, one of them was about my certification on Hubspot. We had to take the class or course called inbound marketing. The whole thing was free, so if you have some free time and it would be helpful for your career you should go through the course and then at the end of it, you have to take a test that is about 60 questions long and you have to pass that to be certified. He thinks that the material and the things that you can learn on Hubspot are amazing. The videos that you have to watch aren't even that boring. I am not going to lie, this is not the field that I want to go into, I just need credits to graduate and I have taken other marketing classes before, so that's why I am in this class, but it is super important information that you learn for people who are going into the marketing field, I would strongly recommend taking this course, and its free so it doesn't get much better than that!


No comments:

Post a Comment