Sunday, March 18, 2018

Week #8- Surfing the Tsunami- Ch. 8

This week I read the last chapter of the book Surfing the Tsunami, and it was about what we have to do next. In this chapter he talks about different places we can go to get more information about AI. He says there are books we can read. There are websites that we can go on and take courses about AI. There are a bunch of different options that he gives you to learn more about things that are going to be happening in the future. If I had the time to do all of these things, I would probably go on a few websites to try and learn more about AI and how it is going to potentially impact my life one day. But I just don't have the time right now and I don't have the drive to learn more about it at this moment. Maybe one day I will want to learn more about it and start to really dive into it, but not now.


No comments:

Post a Comment