Sunday, November 5, 2017

Week #10- Facebook Ad

This week in class we learned how to create a Facebook ad, to try and draw more attention to our digital marketing pages. This was super cool, because it was kind of a behind the scenes look of Facebook. I never understood how much work went into making the ad and running it and having to pay for it. I just see these ads and typically scroll right through them. There is a lot of background work that goes into it. You get to chose how much you want to spend on them, and figure out when you want them to begin running and end running, unless you want them to continuously run, that's an option as well. You can also chose what you want your picture to be, like what you want the add to look like. I just chose to make it one of my blog posts that I put on there previously.

This is a preview of what the add would look like when I post it onto Facebook. It says sponsored right under the Lauren Digital Marketing, that's how you know it's an ad. And then it gives the option for people to like it, so the page gets more likes and more people will begin to read my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment