Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Week #11- More Facebook Stuff

This week in class we learned about how to look at the views and everything of our Facebook ad that we ran. I did not run a Facebook ad because I am a broke college student and didn't want to spend money that I don't have on a Facebook ad. But we did look at some cool statistics on our professors ads. There is a thing called CTR, which is click-through rate. The click-through rate of an advertisement is defined as the number of clicks on an ad divided by the number of times the ad is shown. And it is expressed through a percentage. These things are super important for businesses who really need to focus on their advertising. In my case, I'm really not worried about how many people are seeing my ad and how many people are clicking on it.

This is the equation to calculate CTR. Again things like this are really important for major businesses and even small businesses just trying to get off the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment